Comment on page
Before you start
A link between our Minecraft server and Discord is required to use the premium system. To link both accounts, follow these instructions.
- Step 1: Join our network Join the Pixelbiester Minecraft server and type
/discordin the chat box. You'll receive a unique verification code.
- Step 2: Verifying Head over to the Discord server and use the code you received by typing
/verify <token>in the chat box. Replace
<token>with the code you received from the Minecraft server. It does not matter in which text channel this command is written.
- Step 3: Adjusting the name After entering the code, a popup window will appear asking for your in-game username. Input your correct username and click Adjust.
- Step 4: Done Congratulations! You're now verified and can enjoy the perks of your rank on the Discord server.
- If you want to unlink your Discord account from the Minecraft server, simply type
/discord unlinkin the Minecraft server's chat box. If you want to unlink your Minecraft account from the Discord server, type
/unlinkin the Discord chat box.